Thursday, June 1, 2023 / by Andrew Depcrynski
April’s Highlights for Luxury Market Report
Review the North American report and note the following key factors in your posts and email comments to grab the attention of your clients, customers, friends and readership:
· The report is a guide to the luxury real estate market in North American. It provides an overall analysis with trends and highlights comparative data on the top-residential markets throughout Canada and the United States.
· This month’s report displays the market statistics for North America month over month as well as the 13-month trend.
· This month we look at new mindsets and location trends now that the World Health Organisation has declared the pandemic ‘no longer a global emergency’ – a symbolic end.
· After three years of decisive relocation, migration and homeownership changes, what are the long-term effects of the decisions made by the wealthy?
· We discover how their choices have impacted real estate, particularly luxury, and consider these ramifications as we move forward.
· We review if affluent priorities have changed and how the effects of their powerful influence have influenced the popularity and wealth of communities throughout the world.
· We understand why the affluent are moving toward a more purpose-driven lifestyle and how this has impacted the number of homes they are buying.
· We reveal some of the top markets seeing the impact of this new mindset, both in the U.S and Canada.
· Has the global demand for luxury homes returned, if so, which cities are seeing growth and why is stability so important?
· However, as declining inventory continues to be the lynchpin of the market, we investigate some of the innovative solutions currently in play.
· It is important to understand that the art of selling and buying should always include an analytical approach to truly appreciate the realities, rather than just listening to the market rhetoric.
· For homeowners looking to sell or buy their luxury home in today’s market we recommend working with a realtor who can provide you with critical knowledge about your local market, maintain a high level of security during the transaction and knows how to leverage technology to provide maximum exposure and assistance.
It is my responsibility as your REALTOR to ensure that when others around you are lowering their expectations, that this becomes the time for us to switch gears and discover how to leverage the market effectively to achieve your goals.
Then look at your local City Report and provide relevant insight.